Deadline: 2nd May, 2017—
The European Commission-Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) is seeking proposals for its Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme 2017 with an aim to promote sustainable development and ultimately contribute to poverty reduction by increasing the availability of trained and highly qualified professional manpower in Africa.
- Contribute to the improvement of the quality of higher education through the promotion of internationalisation and harmonisation of programmes and curricula within participating institutions;
- Enable students, academics and staff to benefit linguistically, culturally and professionally from the experience gained in the context of mobility to another African country.
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call for proposals is estimated at EUR 9 900 000 and should allow around 350 mobility flows.
- Each grant will amount to between EUR 1 000 000 (minimum grant size) and EUR 1 400 000 (maximum grant size).
- The duration of the project must be 60 months.
- The partnership must be constituted of minimum four and maximum six African HEIs as partners (including the applicant) and one technical partner from the EU.
- Eligible applicants and partners are HEIs registered in Africa that provide courses at postgraduate level (master level and/or doctorate degree) of higher education leading to a qualification recognized by the competent authorities in their own country. Only HEIs accredited by relevant national authorities in Africa are eligible. Branches of HEIs from outside Africa are not eligible.
- The technical partner has to be a HEI from one of the EU Member States having been awarded an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
To Apply: Please click here